Parent Letter 12/05
This week we have been learning about different kinds of food and have been practicing the words “yummy” and “yucky”. We have also been learning the numbers 1-10 in English. Many of the students have trouble recognising the numbers, maybe you can practice this at home, especially numbers 1-6.
As you know, Christmas is coming! The babies hung decorations on the christmas tree and made a special wish! It was really fun. Here is all of our Christmas news and requests!
· On the 24th of December the two international classes will have a Christmas performance at 1pm. We warmly invite all of you to come and see your childrens hard work. Please could you arrive at the school by 12.45!
· On the 24th of December could all of the children please wear green and red clothes so that we look nice in the performance. If girls have a special dress, or boys have a nice suit feel free to wear this too! J
· For this performance, all the children will need to be able to say “Merry Christmas”. Please practice this with them at home.
· We would also like to do a Christmas gift exchange. Every student can bring a small wrapped present (no more than RMB50) to put under the Christmas tree, and on the 24th we will swap them. How lucky!
· Finally, please could you continue to send in decorations for us to put around the classroom. It will make the babies very happy to have an exciting Christmas room!
Thank you for all of your cooperation!